Pages

tales of travel

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usWith the surge of bohemian dresses in the store, I decided to get it on the floaty paisley action. This dress is so summer perfect it's almost sickening. The semisheer material definitely requires doubling up with an (also vintage) slip, and I gave it that extra roundhouse kick into modernity with my shiniest stud-heavy heels. How is it that electric blue sort of goes with everything lately?



I know I made annoyingly vague allusions to exciting news a couple weeks ago, and well now I am going to annoyingly just say I'm flying down to LA after Memorial Day in relation to said news, which I'm SO EXCITED about. I'm going to be staying with one of my best friends from college and do LA things like...well I'm sure we'll figure it out. Yay for spontaneously arranged travel!

Dress, vintage. Heels, Bebe. Bag, vintage Bally.

Followers