Pages

How much better would black pigtails make this?




My take on Wednesday Addams. How much better would black pigtails make this? I bought these armwarmers like years ago and I think I love them more every time I wear them...I'm on the hunt for different versions now..

I wore this shopping around Rue Etienne Marcel, I dutifully went to Kiliwatch as so many of you suggested and wound up buying a couple things, so thank you! Afterwards I fell in love with just about the entire current stock at All Saints only to be crushed when they lacked just as much in my size. Side note...the guy's section there = sexy. I dragged Colin to one last stop, KTZ, only to find the same story on a pair of rad sneaker wedges complete with puffy ankles. I don't think that me and shopping in Paris were meant to be. Not complaining though, everything else has been straight out of a fantasy.

Followers