Pages

en route



(vintage poncho, American Apparel tshirt, Silence + Noise lace corset, gifted Soul Design Lab jeans, Jeffrey Campbell x Free People boots, Pamela Love double cage ring)

Heading to Hapa Izakaya for Japanese tapas before the show..feasted on amaebi, salmon sashimi, and miso eggplant. The consistently almost-raining weather gave me the perfect excuse to wear this blinding fringed poncho I thrifted last month. Suitable for a psychedelic Little Red Riding Hood, and me, apparently. I discovered after I brought it home with me that it's fully reversible as well..the other side boasts semi-unattractive patchy black faux fur and brass toggles. Toggles are always good in my book.

Want to give an enormous shoutout and a lifetime's worth of gratitude to Ms. Araki from Elle Girl Japan who gave me (I KNOW...I'm still in a confused daze over the whole thing) an Olympus EP2 camera at the photo shoot at my house last week. I tried to refuse but if you've ever tried this tactic against a Japanese person you know it's most ineffective. It hasn't left my side since..I'm still figuring out it's endless options and settings but am already in passionate love with it. I took a picture of Kumo with it and the clarity was so extreme that it looked as if his fur was emerging all hedgehog-like through the LCD screen. Probably the most ideal camera for it's joint portability and DSLR power..I've posted a few shots I've taken with it in the past week on genericdream.

Followers