Pages

black magic


ph. Colin
(Alexander Wang asymmetrical romper courtesy of Forward, Emma Cook x Topshop boots, vintage arrowhead necklace, eBay cross bracelet, Pamela Love rings)


Forward sent me this amazing one-piece...which is somehow more versatile than a skort/romper/elasticated thing should conceivably be. By that I mean a change of shoes takes it from the beach to Trader Joe's to a night out..though I understand my idea of what makes sense where is anywhere from mildly to completely skewed according to some.

I'm working on packing a suitcase of knits and leather to fly up to rainy Vancouver with Colin tomorrow morning..can't wait for the Obakki show...their lookbook had me sold in a heartbeat. If you have any tips for what to check out in the city I'd love to hear them..x

Followers