Pages

12shots


ph. by me and Colin

Photos build up after a while. I still have whole folders of Tokyo photos to go through...anyway, here goes:

  1. 3 favorites - Claude Maus dress, Madame Hawke bustier, and Alexander Wang shorts
  2. from the opening of Noble Experiment..a pseudo-speakeasy downtown..I would have been sold on the chandelier and ceiling art (and the invitation - a golden skull of my own in a solid wooden box) alone but add a macabre wall of skulls and I may want to move in...oh and good drinks too
  3. Erin Wasson x RVCA leather one-piece..amazing for summer but it's a bit too big on me..I tried to make this less obvious by contorting
  4. bored in the car by myself shot - Forever 21 cross and stud rings + old standby knuckle ring..shocking that I haven't lost this yet what with how often I wear it and take it off in cars and by bathroom sinks...against a background of leopard tights and steering wheel
  5. I need to get a better shot of the Stevie jeans that Elizabeth and James sent me from their new Textile denim line...obsessed with the overdyed pockets and '70s silhouette
  6. sunset + Camilla and Marc "Somewhere Sometime" dress...freezing...an exposed back and sides will do that I guess
  7. Chaser Collection tshirt borrowed from Kristin, Forever 21 necklace, gifted J Brand leggings, Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent zipper wedges
  8. my favorite candle line, Capri Blue, dominates my mantel..Volcano is my favorite..the huge gold mirror is one of my best thrift store finds of all time
  9. better shot of the skull ring that Leviticus sent me...hope my hands were clean
  10. navy blue water is as beautiful as it is scary
  11. stocking up..it looks like I'm stealing but I'm not..backpacks just make everyone look suspicious
  12. I heavily abuse my center console..sorry, you'll have to hold your drink..Danny Roberts' work graces both my iPod and my Macbook and jewelry litters my life
Enough dot dot dots to last a while (not promising the cessation of their use in the near future). I got some amazing news from my friend Mattias today, that I'm the first US blogger to hit 30,000 followers on Bloglovin! Thank you so much to everyone who visits this blog!

xxx

Followers