Pages

staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity



(sunglasses courtesy of Karen Walker, Forever 21 chain headband, Erin Wasson x RVCA tshirt, thrifted skirt, Chanel wedges, vintage coat)

I'm really picky about tortoiseshell shades but these are perfect and feel vaguely spring-appropriate..you know, unlike my 9,000th faux fur collared coat I have on here...anyway, they were a gift via my trip to New Zealand fashion week along with my favorite round pair. Finally thrifted a long black skirt (sorry, won't say 'maxi' as much as Anna won't say 'bootie'..typing it in quotations doesn't count) and painted my nails this questionable shade over lunch. Which made my sandwich taste like nail polish + I feel like I accidentally ate some off of my index finger and have been slightly depressed about it ever since.

Followers