Pages

fun with teen vogue's andrew bevan at the jeremy scott afterparty






(vintage dress and velvet bag, Chloe boots, YSL ring)

Andrew Bevan is one of my favorite people I've met through blogging..he's someone that I could easily imagine hanging out with even if we both hated fashion and lived in North Dakota (no offense ND, San Diego is just about as off the fashion radar as you are). We promised to meet up after running into each other on the way into the Alexandre Herchcovitch show and upon our reunion laughed about and at pretty much everything..but only after I saved him from a freshly divorced vodka-happy partygoer who proceeded to hit on a confused Colin. I hope she found happiness later on that night.

Please note his gigantic safety pin necklace. Imagine the things you could fuse together with that thing.

Followers