Pages

metallurgy

1. Lara Vincent headdress, vintage bags, belt, and necklace
2. Pamela Love x Zac Posen earrings + red velvet cupcake at Toast

Current favorite accessories. I picked up these earrings last week during a trip to Opening Ceremony..it was a close call between them and a pair of exaggeratedly wide legged Chloe Sevigny x OC trousers but those were a bit too big at the waist so morning glory earrings it was. Now I'm only a possibly mismatched faux hair headband, an armor choker, and a swipe of orange-y lipstick away from the complete look. It's good to have impossible dreams, don't you think? And I figured my favorite clutch discovery of all time needed to be shown in a bit more detail..the funniest thing about it is that its pleather composition is offset by the most intricate distinct medallions that have some pretty good weight to them. It came with this horrible little thin strap that I hacked off as soon as something sharp presented itself and actually I'm now reminded that I wanted to replace it with a chain so I could wear it across the body. Mostly because round things are easier to lose than rectangular things.

Followers