Pages

up high



(Forever 21 headband, Zara top, vintage shorts, Topshop wedges, Balenciaga bag)

I came and I saw. Cannot even describe the specific kind of weird/awesome involved in seeing the Forever 21 campaign all over New York. As in watching the video loop in Times Square or rushing through the subway trying to not be late and pausing for a second to look at the poster or failing to hail a cab with my face on it. My favorite had to have been some guy who started mocking my shirt as I walked by ("Hey you missed the sixties by about 4 decades, honey") and then quickly did a double take...("Wait you're the girl in the Forever 21 video..?! You are, aren't you!"). So awkward. As for the situation in general...just unbelievable.

Thank you to Dawn, Kira, Linda, Kate, and everyone at Forever 21 that I've been lucky enough to work with!

Followers