Pages

silhouettes and pink clouds



(Wish vest courtesy of Revolve, Forever 21 sheer top, Pamela Love and vintage rings)

A few shots from LA this weekend...spent the last couple days moving and trying to divvy up my things so I can get dressed fully at our place in San Diego and up here. This would be painstaking but in a way I find a limited wardrobe more inspiring...same way I enjoy getting dressed out of a suitcase. I'm currently on a flight to Philadelphia sprawled across the slumbering boyfriend and wishing there were more food options on board than a fruit and cheese plate..we're flying out to work with Free People and he's going to shoot me for part of the October catalog. Free People always has such beautifully ethereal locations and styling, not to mention the best wispy dresses and boots, and I can't wait to see what they have planned.

Followers