Pages

the city w/ the broken champagne bottle





(Zara leather jacket <- size small for those who asked, American Apparel circle scarf, RVCA Sinner dress, Forever 21 headband and cutoff jeans, vintage ankle cowboy boots, Pamela Love cross ring, Balenciaga bag)

Most comfortable outfit ever...I can't believe I've found flat footwear I love this much. I almost feel like I'm cheating on myself. And yeah it's fun to dress a little more boyish sometimes. By which I'm not referring to SD's plaid shorts uniform that crept into the background here..

Getting ready to leave for my parent's house in the Bay Area for Thanksgiving and hopefully some hunting around in my closet up there, annoying my brother, and screwing around in the city. Luckily for me my mom keeps the menu somewhat Japanese influenced...I've officially been a pescatarian for a year now and I don't think I'm going back. Much to everyone I know's chagrin. Apparently this is a choice that makes people want to immediately buy you steaks (at Fleming's, even!) and go on In-n-out rampages? And then there are the rest who just think I'm kidding.

Followers