Pages

metal party












(Rumi for RVCA dress, Topshop boots)

Hanging with Gala, Pelayo, and Angela at the Metal magazine party in New York last last weekend. Really wasn't that long ago but is quite literally half a world away now. I wore the dress I designed for RVCA...the Machinery dress, which was inspired by the iconic (well, for me) Milla Jovovich in The Fifth Element. I love the idea of strips of fabric lashing across sections but also wanted to create an effect that the sleeve was almost detached from the body. The material is quite thick to the point of being cozy and it'll be available in nude and black as well...these photos are making me miss NYC, it was quite the blogger-fest and it was so much fun attaching personalities to formerly nebulous internet people.

Followers