Pages

bits

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(vintage sweater, Fruit of the Loom shredded shirt, Morgan de Toi skirt, Forever 21 tights, Jessica Simpson boots, Alexander Wang bag)

Photos from Friday night in my favorite sweater that there was no question I was going to bring to New York with me. It's oversized to the point of being ridiculous but I wouldn't have it any other way. Had a pretty smooth flight over here and am now trying to get things organized in my hotel room.

This week was kind of a milestone. I went up to see my buddies at RVCA in Costa Mesa and try on the prototypes for the couple pieces that I designed for them and they look so damn good..thank you so much to Kristin (sidenote, totally having a go at the "Sydney short") and PM for the opportunity to do this! Seeing my name on hang tags is one of the most surreal experiences I've had and I cannot wait to show you guys the final product.

And the other half of the news is that I signed with Next, which I'm so so excited about..the second I walked in to meet them we just hit it off. Stoked to see what we can do together.

Followers