Pages

when the stars threw down their spears

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Rackk and Ruin horsehair earrings, crochet top, secondhand vest, Walmart jeans, Demonia boots)

Well I'm back home getting organized after a whirlwind of a trip to NYC. I was kept busy pretty much the entire time and was thoroughly incompetent at making any kind of visual documentation, but thanks to all my readers that said hi. I was lucky enough that it wasn't actually too cold..one afternoon it even almost approached warm for about a half hour. The main blogger faux pas I made was my lack of perseverance at taking advantage of the shopping..next time..I was probably just giving up on the whole thing knowing that I would be leaving ONE DAY before the Topshop opening. Pretty hilarious.

Molly sent me a couple off-the-wall rad pieces of jewelry a couple weeks ago, a feathered zipper necklace and these very raw horsehair/zipper earrings. I love that they're so long and kind of blend into the many shades of blonde/brown I have going on. The natural instinct with earrings is to wear the hair up to put them on display but these definitely sabotage the validity of that idea. Somewhat relevant to all this bland hair talk, I received some highly professional advice this week to lose the bangs..I don't really know what they've been doing lately anyway and think it might be time. I miss that satisfying feeling of being able to pull all my hair back into a low ponytail and just have it out of the way.

And yeah I never thought that Walmart would be the one to get me excited about denim again. Weird. For the record, they came in this wash and I just cut the rips in them. DIY Margiela is better late than never.

Followers