Pages

good to be back

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(secondhand floral dress and jacket, Urbn tights, Aldo DIY studded boots, Alexander Wang backpack)

It's safe to say that I was absolutely obsessed with this dress a year ago..I wore it so much on the blog that it actually became awkward. But after being immersed in the sea of black that dominated Paris, I seriously became anxious to get home to my closet to find something a little more whimsical.

I finished studding these boots right before we left but the poundage that all the metal added wasn't really gearing up to be suitcase-friendly. Though bringing two pairs of massive Chloe wedges wasn't too ideal either. Anyway, all those buckles were just dying for a little makeover and I'm into how they turned out. Definite contender for favorite spring boot.

Followers