Pages

many loves

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now regretting selling a couple pieces that were approximations of this..oversized tacky crystals are on my mind, likely thanks to Susie Bubble.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

New season LD Tuttle complete with genius carved heel - the "Spectre" and the "Creature" respectively. I'm thinking some Creature action could guide me right into Spring with that almost industrial ankle cuff.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've always admired Tom Binns' work but never felt so strongly deficient of his jewelry until I saw this on rackkandruin.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Holy grail of sneaker heels. Please tell me if you know who these are by, I'm thinking they must have been sold out on whatever website this image came from because I can't really see myself not clicking that purchase through all the way to the energy rush called an order confirmation.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

BRAIDS. Cannot stop braiding. And I think I have loved every collaboration between Kate Moss and Corinne Day..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I don't need to understand the logistics of this to love it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Was this bag ever available to the masses? I can't think of anywhere I've seen it off the runway but between the chains, the hairiness, and the ability to double as a pillow in urgently boring situations, its appeal lingers.

(style.com. tFS, tombinnsdesign)

Followers