Pages

throw her in the water


ph. Colin
(Zara dress and belt, gifted Aritzia shorts, Miu Miu platforms, gifted Karen Walker sunglasses, Balenciaga bag, vintage bracelets)


Catching some sun on a Tuesday afternoon in the fruits of a little shopping I did in Vancouver (Aritzia=wonderland)..I've been inadvertently adding all these nudes and pinks to my wardrobe, mostly in silhouettes that are about ten times the size of my body. Somewhere in my brain this makes sense.

Memorial Day was strangely uneventful..most of the time around here the fine holiday turns into an excuse for widespread excess alcohol consumption but things stayed pretty calm around the beach and there were only a couple woohoos per hour. This is fine by me for the purpose of maintaining a sense of personal space but if the 4th of July follows suit I'll be slightly concerned.

Followers