Pages

so you got in a kind of trouble that nobody knows

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(RVCA tank, Noir chained ring, With Hearts in My Eyes lace flares, Dollhouse heels, Balenciaga bag, secondhand scarf, earlier with Rayban aviators, later with RVCA wrap sweater)

  • So I did take go darker as mentioned, I decided on Paul Mitchell's PM Shines, which deposits color while damaging hair as minimally as possible (perfect for my chemical happy hair)..it's demipermanent so apparently it's going to fade back the previous more golden color in a month or so. I keep on doing double takes in the mirror but I really like the change for now...oddly enough it ended up matching my eye color pretty exactly.
  • Did a photo shoot Thursday for Lucky's September issue at West Coast bureau chief Marlien Rentmeester's gorgeous home, she was so gracious and I now have a goal to eventually have a home that well decorated. One can dream.
  • Been wearing these lace pants all week with my favorite worn out tshirts and tanks..I hate wearing jeans when it's hot out and these are about a thousand times more comfortable. Yeahh for new silhouettes.

Followers