Pages

floating upon the surface for the birds, the birds, the birds

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(RVCA dress, H&M lace triangle bralette, Forever 21 white feather earrings and necklace turned chain harness, Noir stud bracelet, secondhand wrap sweater, Aldo cutout boots)

  • About a hundred years late on the body chain bandwagon..I ordered this necklace from Forever 21 and when I tried it on it struck me as being one simple step away from a whole new piece. I attached the sides with an old chain from another necklace and I think I'll just have to leave it this way.
  • Made an attempt at a foolish bang blending trick and ended up bobby pinning again. Meanwhile I'm still overdosing on the vitamins you guys recommended..though witnessing Kristen Stewart's Joan Jett transformation has given me a whole new perspective...I still love you Kristen.
  • Colin and I were kind of early to meet up for dinner (at a really good vegetarian restaurant..Jyoti Bihanga) and walked around the block to try to take some photos. The light coming through this old Tibetan shop was just unreal.
  • Thank you for all the love on shoptoast! Sent out about 40 packages today. Even I didn't think I had this much stuff lying around.
  • Wore this sweater in honor of all the random pr emails I've been getting about the new Missoni hotel in Edinburgh..really? I guess I would check it out if I was in the area...one of my best friends does live there and I figure I have to visit her at some point. Plus I really want to see a moor.

Followers