Pages

bleached through

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Erin x RVCA tshirt, Stolen Girlfriend's Club jeans, Marni wedges, borrowed from bf necklace, vintage cuff)

Quite seriously the most creative jeans I've seen, let alone touched, these have a double layered front which allow the shredding to get drastic. Stolen Girlfriend's Club has been getting a lot of attention on the blogs and for good reason, they push the boundaries with a fresh eye resulting in pieces that are just unique enough to make you do a double take and figure out exactly what it is you're looking at.

As an aside, I realized when making my way to my dresser last night and being waylaid by mountains of clothes and drawers that wouldn't shut that it's time for some whittling. The goal = being able to have all my clothing folded/hung/somehow organized at once. I'll still be doing the vintage on eBay but for Topshop, American Apparel, random heels etc etc shoptoast is the answer.

Followers