Pages

golden grass + white light


ph. by Colin
(Topshop flute one shoulder dress, Armor Ume body chain, Jeffrey Campbell boots)

A dress this pretty needs some random accessorizing to make it feel more..me. That single sheer floaty sleeve kills me. Last time I wore it this was accomplished with a patent harness but this body chain that Sandee from Armor sent me is a clear upgrade, and not only because it lacks Velcro. The chains are thick and dark (sorry if it sounds like I'm talking about blood..and that you're now thinking about blood) and the link sizes are varied four times over. That way it looks more like it came from medieval times, which is of course what we all want. Since a mithril vest is out of the question. Thank you Sandee, especially since I thought I had seen every last incarnation and limb usage possible in a body chain. I'm picturing it with a non-existent tank top and aviators next.

Had a couple photo shoots with Japanese magazines at my house this week..always fun to do anything with Japan even if it means frantically straightening the place so I don't seem like a freak and coming up with 14 summer outfits when I'm still lingering on boots and thigh highs...that I'll probably still be wearing well into summer. Cause making sense is no fun.

Followers